Saturday, December 11, 2010

Series of Unfortunate Events

literature project





An email from Ava:

Dear Mrs. A,
I am reading The Series of Unfortunate Events The Wide Window. The author is Lemony Snicket. I don't like how Lemony Snicket says put this book down!! I like this book because it is pretty much a mystery. I LOVE mysteries. The best part of the book so far is they get to go and live with someone who is really not related. Her name is Aunt Josephine. She seems kinda mean. I love this book and I want to read more.
Ava



Ava's Email
Here is about A Series of Unfortunate Events The Wide Window. The author is Lemony Snicket. The characters are Violet, Sunny and Klaus Baudelaire, Mr. Poe, and Aunt Josephine. Some characters that are barely named are The Baudelaire mother and father and Aunt Josephine. The setting is Aunt Josephine's house. Aunt Josephine's house is half way off a huge cliff. There is eight legs that are down the cliff so the legs make the house like a spider! Some of the stuff I have in common with the book is I have five people in my family, I have two sisters, a mom and a dad. Also my aunt's are kinda of safety conscious like Aunt Josephine. Here is what happened so far in the book, Mr. Poe knew they were hungry so he gave them peppermints but he didn't know they were allergic to them. They were ok. Then they met Aunt Josephine, she seemed very nice but then when Mr. Poe left she became all like don't touch like it will break into one-millon pieces!!! Crazy! That is where I am. Actually I am a little farther but I have to go bye!!!!








13 comments:

  1. I like you're toondoo because you really show how mean Count Olaf is.
    By,Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Paul. I like the Lit circle with the Klaus, Sunny, and violet and the books and the for Klaus and the biting stuff for Sunny and the Hammer for Violet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also read this book and it is a really good project!!! I like how you describe Count Olaf really good and how they only got one bed in the Bad Beginning. Great job! By: Corey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also read this book. This is a really good project! I like how you described Count Olaf really well and how they only got one bed in THe Bad Beginning. By: Corey

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how Suzy had stuff for Voliet, Klaus and Sunny. She did alot of work. If you read the books you can tell what stuff like the hammer to Voliet.
    By: Ava

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also read this book and it is a really good project!!! I like how you describe Violet, Klaus< and Sunny and count Olaf really good and how they only got one bed in the Bad Beginning.Great Project!!!

    By Brenden

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is one of my best projects. by:Logan

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this Toondoo because it tells a lot about the book. By: Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this is a very good toondoo. I can tell who Count Olaf is. I like it because it tells alot about the Bad Beginning.

    Jamin

    ReplyDelete
  10. I admire the podcasts because, they are REALLY funny!!! By: Jamin

    ReplyDelete
  11. I likae this project the most I put alot of effort into it.



    Logan

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the toondoo that Logan made because it helps me learn more about the book.

    By: Corey

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like Ava's email because it gives alot of info about the book. Carter

    ReplyDelete